2016 Event Info
Our 5th Annual event was held at 3 venues along Spirit Lake Highway (ST RT 504), the main route to beautiful Mt. St. Helens. The Silverlake Grange Hall (MP 5), Toutle Lake School (MP 10) and Twosome Art Gallery (MP 15). Venues began at milepost 5 and continue through mile post 15.
This is a juried festival for Fine Arts and Fine Crafts. All items for sale must be hand made by the displaying artist. Any items in which all elements are commercially produced, or distributors of such items, are prohibited.
Saturday, June 25 and Sunday June 26. Artists must be set up both days
10:00 to 6:00 Saturday and Sunday. Booths must be staffed and remain open for all hours during the show.
Friday, June 24 3:00 to 6:00p.m.
Sunday at 6:00. NO early tear downs!!!!
Show fees are per artist. Booths can be shared as long as all artists complete an application and pay their fee.
- Indoor: $50 for the weekend (limited number of spaces). Booths are approx 10 X 10, although some booths may not be square. Not all booths have electricity.
- Outdoor: $40 for the weekend (Artist must provide their own show tent and display furniture) No electricity
- Over night Security is not provided. Show producers and Venue owners will not be held responsible for theft, vandalism or acts of God.
- Each artist needs to create at least 1 piece that is representative of Mt. St. Helens. This could be accomplished in several ways, use of the image, using ash, as well as use of items from the area. Ask us if you are unsure.
- Facebook interactions. Facebook is our number one source of advertising. We implore our artists to “like and “share” our posts on our Facebook page.
- 3 to 4 1MB JPEG photos of your artwork. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These pictures will be used for advertising on our website as well as our facebook page.
- Artist Bio. These bios will be used on our website along with your pictures.
- Returning Artist Application deadline – March 1
- New Artist Application deadline – April 1 (for full advertising benefits)